Selling Scentsy Products

chevysoldier

My wife (bikerwife26) is selling Scentsy now. Scentsy is a soy base wax that does not use a flame. It uses a low wattage light bulb to melt it down and fill your home with one of 80 different fragrances. Scentsy wax is melted down in full size, medium or plug in warmers, of all different styles for any decor. Scentsy has scent circles, packs and tins perfect for cars, lockers, dresser drawers or anywhere you want. If you like room sprays Scentsy additionally offers sprays. With the cold and flu season ahead, Scentsy offers antibacterial fragrance foam. If you have little children ages 3 and up you can give them a Scentsy Buddy filled with their favorite scent. For more information feel free to check out her website www.jamiebelcher.scentsy.us. or PM either of us. Thanks!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woGKssRh6HI

They all are - Penn and Teller did a Bullshit! episode on it last year.

Oh chevy knows why I said that. Everyone likes to give me shit for some

of the mlm "businesses" I'm in ;)

• 2 weeks later...
if you can make me smell like a hooker smells at 4:30am after their last customer, i will buy it.

perhaps a catpiss-salmon scent? that should be purdy close.

What about a scent called "Hendrix"? Bet you can guess what that smells like....

• 1 month later...