Monday 10/9

Hutch

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man I want to....but I have a dentist appt.

I think we'll have a few more decent days this week. Hopefully. I'll be down to ride Wed-Sun. Maybe we can put together something then.

If you want we could meet at iron pony and go from there

There isn't any good roads over there. I'm not riding around town we have some nice clean twisty roads just north of Newark.

It's about 30 min. east of iron pony when people come from Columbus we usually meet at kfc on 79 right off 16.

The route is around 100 miles from kfc and back I usually go through one tank of gas

Ok let me try and find it cause I have no clue where that is

If you take 161 east it will turn into 16 then get off at cedar st. (79) in newark its s straight shot from pony. Just give me a hour notice before you head this way if you are

I'm might be down Cp09R1 if you want to meet in Columbus and I'll show you how to get to KFC in Nerk.

I wouldn't be able to leave Cbus til like noon or 1 though.

Sounds good let's hope you can leave at noon, if its to late we will start running into school buses on the way back down 79 that's no fun

Well....it's looking like it's going to be about 12:45 before I can get to IP.

Have to be at a luncheon at 11:30...thinking I can bail a little early w/o consequence but that puts me leaving to head to IP at like 12:30.

So is 12:45 at IP cool?