Monday 10/9

Hutch

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah....once again had a blast Hutch. Hopefully the weather holds up and we can hit it again.

Nice riding with you Cp09R1 and Mykill. Lotsa fun. If you upload that video man....post a link. I'd like to see how much I don't lean haha

***I pulled over on the way home cause my passenger seat was falling off. I was holding on to it as we passed those Staties. Pulled into the turn lane at the red light, hopped off and secured the seat and pulled back out and caught back up. Haha Figured you guys were wondering***

Yeah....once again had a blast Hutch. Hopefully the weather holds up and we can hit it again.

Nice riding with you Cp09R1 and Mykill. Lotsa fun. If you upload that video man....post a link. I'd like to see how much I don't lean haha

***I pulled over on the way home cause my passenger seat was falling off. I was holding on to it as we passed those Staties. Pulled into the turn lane at the red light, hopped off and secured the seat and pulled back out and caught back up. Haha Figured you guys were wondering***

Ya I thought you turned off there :confused:

Hutch good time as always. Hopefully can get back next week sometime. Since your off during the week I may see when your free.

Ill try to get a video up depending how my night goes...AKA how drunk I get and early I pass out.

When I got home today I was looking at my service manual and also the videos Gino posted about suspension: http://www.onthethrottle.com/howto/suspension-set-up-on-a-suzuki-gsx-r600/

I had already messed around with the front forks compression and rebound but not the rear. I checked and the rear was set up to stock specs for a 150 lb rider. I'm somewhere around 50 lbs more than that. Needless to say the rear was squatting under acceleration. After adjusting it it feels like a new bike. I also think it was affecting my feel for the bike in the corners....and wasn't helping my confidence that there was grip. Crazy what a few adjustments can do. Can't wait to see how it feels on my next long ride.

hope it doesnt rain on friday and sat :) i hope to ride with some some of you columbus folks when i am there

I think the weekend looks halfway decent right now. Wednesday and Thursday look like they will be a mess but I'm optimistic for Sat and Sun.