TIRED of waving at other riders?

YSR_Racer_99

I usually would nod when i don't feel like waving or blip the horn as i pass, I did get upset when i saw another ninja 500 with the polished lip wheel mod pass me without waving because i knew they saw it on the 500 forums and we aren't a common bike in the area, I think there are like 3 in Cleveland that ride regularly

Do you wave at other people who drive the same kind of car you do,

when I am on 4 wheels it is a Jeep Wrangler or a RX7.

Jeep people have been waving at each other since WWII

RX7 drivers wave then snear at each other.

I ride a cruiser, and don't bar hop when I ride. In fact most of the cruisers I ride with don't drink and ride. Besides how are you precious crotchrockets able to run twisties while on one wheel, doing 125, in shorts, a tank top, flip flops with your arms flapping?

Enough with he sterotype BS.

If you don't want to wave then don't wave. But find some better to complain about.

I ride a cruiser, and don't bar hop when I ride. In fact most of the cruisers I ride with don't drink and ride. Besides how are you precious crotchrockets able to run twisties while on one wheel, doing 125, in shorts, a tank top, flip flops with your arms flapping?

Enough with he sterotype BS.

If you don't want to wave then don't wave. But find some better to complain about.

:popcorn:

I used to ride a cruiser myself. Don't take it so seriously. :cheers:

I wave at all other riders when I ride, and when I drive, I usually look at the driver of other Stealths or 3000gt's so I can be ready to wave if they are.

I even try and wave at other motorcyclists that I pass, which is difficult :)

Part of the reason I love riding is the camaraderie.