Nicky Hayden Autographed T-shirt....Free at Iron Pony

Iron Pony

The next 10 Ohio Riders members that walk into Iron Pony and mention seeing the autogrpahed Nicky Hayden T-Shirt thread get one free.

One of our suppliers was doing a little end-of-the-year inventory cleanup and found 75 Nicky Hayden T-Shirts. We did the super buy on them and have them priced at $5.99 each.

When the shirts arrived I noticed 36 of them are autographed with "Kid 69" That is freaking awesome! MotoGP Champion Autographed shirt for $6!!!!!

KYKID.jpg

I have LG, XL and a couple 2X

Walk in, tell the customer service person at the front counter about the free Hayden shirt you saw on Ohio Riders. If you are one of the first 10 you'll get your shirt free, but if not it's still only $5.99!

Please-limit one per person. Get here quick for the best size selction.

Sorry, must be in person, no call ins.

They hooked me up today when I stopped in to pick up fluid for an erl-change.

Wtf, I stopped in at 430 Friday to get a new front tire. While I was waiting I picked up some other small stuff and the guy at the customer service desk said they were gone already.

Wtf, I stopped in at 430 Friday to get a new front tire. While I was waiting I picked up some other small stuff and the guy at the customer service desk said they were gone already.

UPDATE:

Iron Pony contacted me this morning and made things right. My IP faith has been restored. It nice to see a big company that still cares about its customers.