04 Honda CRF50 $600 FIRM

fox_racing_guy

SOLD

I have a 100# bone stock 2004 CRF50 that I purchased new for my own daughter when she was 2. It's only been used in my own backyard and never been to the track. She is to scared yet to ride with me in the dirt. It might have 10 hours total on it. I have all the original paper work & manual.

My daughter turns 8 in 2 weeks and will be ready for a clutch bike next season.

Price is $600 FIRM!

Payment may only be made in cash. If you show up with $599 in cash you will not be leaving with this motorcycle. Title is in hand with original purchase price of $1,399. All offers will be ignored.

DSC00029.JPG

DSC00027.JPG

DSC00028.JPG

DSC00030.JPG

DSC00031.JPG

DSC00033.JPG

Edited by fox_racing_guy

CarWhore I don't know if you looked at that link I sent you but there is a PW50 for sale there for $500, looks nice in the photo's http://www.pitracer.com/vbulletin/pp-classifieds41/showproduct.php?product=334&title=yamaha-pw50&cat=4

I'm in no hurry to sell mine so I'll keep it till I get my full asking price that is more than reasonable. Just my opinion here but training wheels on motorcycles are the dumbest idea ever. If a kid can't ride a bicycle they have no business on a motorcycle. This year a 4 year old little girl was killed at Apple Cabin (MX track near Medina) riding a PW50 with training wheels. One of the training wheels caught a track marker and high sided her.

CarWhore I don't know if you looked at that link I sent you but there is a PW50 for sale there for $500, looks nice in the photo's http://www.pitracer.com/vbulletin/pp-classifieds41/showproduct.php?product=334&title=yamaha-pw50&cat=4

I'm in no hurry to sell mine so I'll keep it till I get my full asking price that is more than reasonable. Just my opinion here but training wheels on motorcycles are the dumbest idea ever. If a kid can't ride a bicycle they have no business on a motorcycle. This year a 4 year old little girl was killed at Apple Cabin (MX track near Medina) riding a PW50 with training wheels. One of the training wheels caught a track marker and high sided her.

yeah i saw that. I'm looking for a crf50 specificly. yours isnt a bad deal im just cheap. ive found a couple for 500 or less, i would rather just give my business to someone on OR and i don't feel like driving to northern kentucky/michigan

I'm 4 hours from the KY border though so maybe stop by a dealer and have her sit on one to try for size.

GSXR100Bill Just Pm Carwhore, send him $100 and he will send you address for bike thats in KY... You buy bike in KY for the $500 he buys bike here for $600 (using your $100) and you both save the gas and get the bikes you need. WIN WIN!! :D you guys can thank me later!

Edited by bowdog

GSXR100Bill Just Pm Carwhore, send him $100 and he will send you address for bike thats in KY... You buy bike in KY for the $500 he buys bike here for $600 (using your $100) and you both save the gas and get the bikes you need. WIN WIN!! :D you guys can thank me later!

i like you