05 Yamaha R6 Raven $3000

ShAfT

I have a 2005 R6 Raven for sale, it has a ohio rebuilt title, damage was limited to the upper and right side. the right side frame slider took most of the damage, the engine covers or swing arm didn't touch the ground. it's 100 percent rideable as is, and rides great, no shimmy or wobbles at speed and everything works including the horn. it does have a cracked upper stay which is $80 on ebay and the left side ram air cover has the tabs missing. slight rash on the right headlight housing and the used right lower i bought for it has a scratch at the very bottom.

It has a fresh oil change, ebc HH pads, and rear shinko. for aftermarket parts it has a undertail with integrated signals, boz pipe, vortex clip ons and flush mount front signals.

SOLD.......

r6raven001.jpg

r6raven002.jpg

r6raven004.jpg

r6raven009.jpg

r6raven008.jpg

r6raven003.jpg

r6raven005.jpg

r6raven006.jpg

Edited by ShAfT
sold it

Mileage is 10,000 on the title, the gauges read 8,800 i believe. they were the closest in true mileage i could find when i bought them. so the bike is right at 10.5k actual miles. rear tire is new, front tire is still in great shape with no abnormal wear or cupping.

and the girl was supposed to get ahold of me today, so i let it go without posting or renewing on craigslist till tonight :dunno:

Mileage is 10,000 on the title, the gauges read 8,800 i believe. they were the closest in true mileage i could find when i bought them. so the bike is right at 10.5k actual miles. rear tire is new, front tire is still in great shape with no abnormal wear or cupping.

and the girl was supposed to get ahold of me today, so i let it go without posting or renewing on craigslist till tonight :dunno:

Hang in there, she's in NY right now. When I talked with her on the phone, she sounded like she was going to buy it.

This bike is a steal, considering I paid 3500 for mine all slammed and stretched and ghey... With bald tires, and bottom out/right side damage... Man now I'm feeling ripped off.

Its really not that great of a deal. Its actually a little overpriced IMO...:confused:

Justalump,

How are you bored with the Triumph? Dragging "peg" entering on ramps isnt doing it for you anymore :rolleyes:

Its really not that great of a deal. Its actually a little overpriced IMO...:confused:

Justalump,

How are you bored with the Triumph? Dragging "peg" entering on ramps isnt doing it for you anymore :rolleyes:

lol, no I just get bored easy with my vehicles. Don't get me wrong, its a blast to ride, I just like the look of the r6 better.