Issue 2 works

buildit

Well, I re-reviewed all the material, watched some blah, blah, blah ploitical BS videos from both side arguing that voting yes or no would cause firemen, police and teachers to self implode resulting in death to all mankind. :rolleyes: My conclusion is no matter how we vote we must all be doomed! :eek:

But I still say for my buck a yes vote will provide the best option to review what has been done and what needs to be done. Any politician who doesn't take staffing levels seriously and has an accident, fire or crime occure will be "Fried Dog Shit" for the media to exploit. So I don't see firemen, police and teachers being needlessly laid off allowing little Zoe to parish in a horrible fire.

I also hear dogma in the protests of the union leaders. The old "It's evil, pure evil" phrases that they scare their members with in dark meeting halls. Is the bill vague? Yes. Why is it vague? Because it has to be all encompassing of the little agreements, deals and quotas embedded in the local and state bylaws developed by union deal makers. I also hear a lot of people saying this needs to be a first step to forcing politicians to go on a diet. After this there's not too many people other than them selves they can point fingers at when the question of "where is the money going?" comes up.

Anyways, I made up my mind. Thanks for the political insights from both sides even if in the end we don't agree, I respect your position and wish you luck. :cheers: