Looking for a holster

20thGix

Does anyone know of a dealer that sells Crossbreed or Comp-Tac holsters in the Dayton area? I'm not a fan of ordering stuff if i dont have to. Or does someone have one for sale new or used for a XD9SC they would part with?

Crossbreed has to be ordered I don't believe they have local dealers. Each holster is custom made. I have or had several crossbreed by far my fav IWB holster. Although I am contemplating order a MTAc for the Sig I carry now, but so far I've had no issues carrying it OWB.

Check Xdtalk form for a used one, he also puts blemished ones up for sale on Xdtalk. The owner of crossbreed runs Xdtalk forum now.

Take a look around and see if you can't find a gun shop that makes holsters. I picked up an IWB for 60 dollars from a store here in Reynoldsburg. He had it made within the day and it locks the gun in real nice and firm. Has that nice little click to let you know it's in there.

Didn't your XD come with one?

Check out Olde English out there. I am sure if they dont have one they can get it.

I stopped by there and Vandalia Tac. with no luck. I will make my way down to VRA sometime soon. As far as the holster that comes with it i dont much care for it.

crb- I've been lurkin around that forum on and off. But if i had to order one off someone there i would probaly just buy one new from Crossbreed directly.

I'm going to have to check out Deadwood's. I like the idea of being able to just switch out the Kydex on the MTAC instead of buying a whole new holster. Does anyone have first hand experience with both of these?

• 1 month later...