Range visit 10/22

Jst2fst

I'm always at work when you guys are playing. I go to the club a few nights a week alone so I can do stupid shit with out old dudes looking at me funny lol

I was just there last night for 3 hours till about 2am. Had a little course set up and using the droid shot time app haha. I forgot how loud it was shooting inside. Def. going to invest in some muffs to go over my earpros.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

those electronic muffs any good?

i need to get a set to wear over my ear plugs...nothing is more distracting at the range than having someone in the booth next to you shooting a cannon...but ide like the electronic muffs if they actually work so when its just me and a few friends shooting clays or whatever i can still hear them (no ear plugs, just the muffs)

Yeah those are the exact ones I have and I love them. The battery lasts a long time. I haven't changed batteries and I got them last Christmas.

Like I said earlier I'll wear both so its really quiet but with the volume turned up I can still hear people talking to me. Plus those also gave an audio input in the side so I can listen to my firearm podcasts while I shoot if I'm alone.

Well no one offed themselves today so I guess that was a plus. My shooting was as stellar as ever which was definitely not a plus :nono:

This is true except for the fact that I kept shooting my targets off the clips. Other than this good day at the range.

• 4 months later...

Was a member at NACR but when time came around a month or so ago to renew I couldn't justify the $250 :eek: membership fee which buys you...... nothing.

Even as a member I'd still wait an hour for a lane. All the stuff in the shop is wayyyy over priced, so even with a member discount you can still do better elsewhere on accessories. Don't even consider buying their ammo. They are nice guys, and the facility is top notch, but it sure is pricey and plan on spending all day to shoot a couple hundred rounds.

I tend to do weekday when it's free. Burned a lunch break there today.

Wish I could say the same I hav all weekend free so I wanna hit the range. Yes NASR is pricy but I like it a cop at work suggests the powder room and I'm a bit hesitant with them.