Range visit 10/22

Jst2fst

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i would possibly be down for meeting you at nasr - but i would like to do it in the morning, not mid day

i need to shoot this HK a little more so i can decide if i want to keep it or not

separate lanes too - nasr lanes are too cramped to share, ive done it a few times and its just uncomfortable

Edited by Steve Butters

I'm probably gonna go to New Albany tomorrow afternoon around 3-4. Never been there before. Haven't heard great things about it but it's the only thing close.

I like it. Nice facility, the staff are hit and miss...Usually have the friendly guys running the area of the counter that you rent lanes from, the guys who assist you if youre looking at buying a gun kinda seem hit and miss...I've dealt with a couple jerks before.

Overall I like it. its a bit expensive but its close enough that it makes up for it.

If i could afford ammo more often, I would probably buy a membership.

I like it. Nice facility, the staff are hit and miss...Usually have the friendly guys running the area of the counter that you rent lanes from, the guys who assist you if youre looking at buying a gun kinda seem hit and miss...I've dealt with a couple jerks before.

Overall I like it. its a bit expensive but its close enough that it makes up for it.

If i could afford ammo more often, I would probably buy a membership.

Well that's good to hear. I read a review on google where someone said that you have to watch a range safety video every time you go. That's not true is it?

Kind of.

You have to watch it once, and then at the end you can pay $5 and get an orientation card made - so every time you come after that you just show them the card and you skip the video. Or become a member.

If you dont pay the $5 or if you lose the card, then yes, you have to watch it every time.

I watched it 3 times before i finally just sucked it up and paid the $5 lol the $5 is worth skipping that dreaded video