Tuesday

Meanie

Looks like this week is going to be a good week for me.

Parts arriving for my 870 express.

HID kit arriving for the bike.

I'll pick up my pre-ordered copy of Battlefield 3.

To top it all off I think I'll order a couple hundred bucks worth of other parts for the bike....

Hey byntar have not seen you on-line in a long time online LOL! I might pick up battlefield? waiting to see what everyone says about mw3.

It's about a month yet before MW3 comes out. If BF3 is as good as BF2, I'll be very happy with it.

Battlefield looks good but I never really like how the player moved. Kinda felt bulky and not very smooth

not in bf3....characters move MUCH more fluidly than any of the CODs ive played...ill be interested to see how mw3 compares...but bf3 is great so far...running, jumping barriers, sliding, all just feel like one fluid movement - its actually the biggest thing ive noticed about bf3 so far

my only gripe is not being able to customize your controls...you can change them to some of the different presets they have, but i cant find a way to customize them...so once i get mw3, i hope i can do it there to make both games run the same controls...im having a hell of a time with getting used to it...changed them a little bit but its not helping much lol