New Battlefield trailer!

4DAIVI PAI2K5

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This game looks awesome but I think a lot of console players are going to be real upset when they see what the graphics actually look like compared to what you're seeing on T.V. All of the commercials of live game play are from a PC with the graphics turned all the way up.

It's going to be a great game but it won't top COD this year.

PC Players, you'll get what's expected.

This game looks awesome but I think a lot of console players are going to be real upset when they see what the graphics actually look like compared to what you're seeing on T.V. All of the commercials of live game play are from a PC with the graphics turned all the way up.

It's going to be a great game but it won't top COD this year.

PC Players, you'll get what's expected.

i disagree. just go on youtube and see gameplay footage of whatever console. heck, most people who are interested in it have already played it since they ran a beta. i dont think theres going to be that many surprises since people should already know what to expect on their console.

bf3 is going to kick ass for the style of gameplay, i couldnt care less about graphics...console graphics are console graphics, i imagine mw3 and bf3 are going to be about the same quality graphics wise...nobody should be surprised by anything

this game is very sweet....but when mw3 comes out, i might not play it very often lol...its like they have the core of it down, but theres so many little things that just bother me...the perks system, the damage system, and not being able to customize the controls aside from their presets

ill keep playing until cod is out to give it a fair run...but i just cant get the hang of it so far

kinda sucks because the gameplay is amazing, and i love how fluid everything is (especially the sliding to cover, and being able to manuever on the ground in 360 degrees no matter where youre sitting), and the destructible environment is amazing!

Edited by Steve Butters

I so agree! I only play hardcore on COD.

I think this is because of your previous post its the only weapon that gets one or two shot kills.

i walked up to a guy who was afk or something...probably 15 yards away i shot him with 3, 3 round bursts before he finally died...with the m4...nuts

and the melee attack animations are pretty sweet, but they can really throw you off if youre on a roll lol...i like in cod how its a quick slash and keep moving....guess this is a lot more realistic though

and i havent seen any vehicles yet....are these only in squad modes or something? ive only played tdm so far

Edited by Steve Butters