2-16-08 Very Sad Day

BornSinner

story?

QueenBee wanted to sell the shop bike, it was a great addition to the collection....but thats it..addition

So we sold it...I hope that the new owner will baby that bike like we did...I sure he will.

QB has the 10r so she still rides but she loved that 600...I glad she was out of town so she didnt get all emotional

Well thats the second time ive seen that bike on a flatbed. It made my stomach turn before and sure enough Im not to happy to see it again. Shop bike will be missed, its been through alot and will always hold a special place.

1. I would like to welcome back Paskey to the board...long time memeber...short time poster....:D:D

2. I but you will have a place in your heart for the "Shop(i like to run)Bike"

Ive been around man, what about you? Actually I couldnt get on the computer for a while cause I had a bad case of exploding diarrhea. It was crazy man it put me out for months. I was going to put a computer in my bathroom put shit was flying everywhere. Im better now though we invested in some good toilet papper and baby wipes, so im back.

Ive been around man, what about you? Actually I couldnt get on the computer for a while cause I had a bad case of exploding diarrhea. It was crazy man it put me out for months. I was going to put a computer in my bathroom put shit was flying everywhere. Im better now though we invested in some good toilet papper and baby wipes, so im back.

Well i hope you have gotten all of your "shit" together, give me a call sometime we'll go get a beer or somethin.

Well thats the second time ive seen that bike on a flatbed. It made my stomach turn before and sure enough Im not to happy to see it again. Shop bike will be missed, its been through alot and will always hold a special place.

Haha! :lol: Thats funny!