Who likes FN?

jbot

Yea i liked the 9mm Tim had, i think i am in... anyone know how the purchase works? Do i have to have sent to Dale? I know i can look up but i have a bid i have to have done today and no time right now.

the best part about this is the $50 off and the 5 extra mags you get, in case you missed it. i'm not sure what mags they give you but i thought it was higher capacity than the 10rounders.

Ok so here is what I just found. The fn is a badass gun. I like it, felt nice in my hand. The real difference in the fn and the glock 17 was the length of the grip. The 17 was about a half inch shorter. And then you have the decocker and all the other ambidextrous controls on the fn that made it ever do slightly more thick. So for me I'm prob gonna have to stick to the glock and pass the fn for another time. I really liked it. For a da/sa the trigger was very smooth. I just need a gun that is more concealable fore and my body type and I think the glock fits it better than the fn.