Who likes FN?

jbot

I mihgt be interested in purchasing a 9mm for my sammich maker... I would assume i would have to have this shipped to Dale? Also like Kawi said, anyone have a lot of experiance with these? Is this a good price? Good weapon?

I loves my FN-P9...i have the 16+1 round model..the double/single action is soooo smooth and light

I really did like yours Tim and was surprised how light it was... Have you ever had any stove pipe or other jamming problems?

I mihgt be interested in purchasing a 9mm for my sammich maker... I would assume i would have to have this shipped to Dale? Also like Kawi said, anyone have a lot of experiance with these? Is this a good price? Good weapon?

this is the one i had at wayne the weekend we were there..if you remember it

I don't understand why this is only 10+1. It says California legal. So if I got different mags would it hold 17?

i doubt it ..usually the 16+1's are about $150 to $200 more..i would guess the grips are wider for double stack mags

I also have an FN-P9 and it's a very well made pistol. I think the biggest plus for me is how quickly it can be broken down for cleaning and maintenance. It shoots straight as hell and the trigger pull is always consistent and light.

I really did like yours Tim and was surprised how light it was... Have you ever had any stove pipe or other jamming problems?

Nope, it has been flawless...i have sent about 400 rounds through it , no problems...i bought it from Tpoppa on here i belive he said never a misfire too

i doubt it ..usually the 16+1's are about $150 to $200 more..i would guess the grips are wider for double stack mags

Sorry, wrong. I believe they are all double stacks. And it's only 10 +1 because of the Brady bill. Once that bill expired they started selling them with 16 round mags.

Sorry, wrong. I believe they are all double stacks. And it's only 10 +1 because of the Brady bill. Once that bill expired they started selling them with 16 round mags.

i was only quessing ..all i know is when you find the 16+1's they cost a bit more

Edited by 2talltim

i was only quessing ..all i know is when you find the 16+1's they cost a bit more

Sorry again, didn't mean for that come off insulting as it def. was not. ;)

How concealable is it? I see its a 4 in barrel

2tall is correct, it's more of a full size gun and given your tiny stature you might have a difficult time concealing it. It does have a rail on the front as well for attachments. :D

I think I need to go handle one now. Before I buy....

This would be my suggestion. I bought mine when they first came out many years ago and put hundreds of rounds through mine, blazer, cci, federal, remington, whatever you wanna shoot. The only time I had a problem with it was with some light hand loads but I didn't make them, sooo. And at that time I paid over $450 for it, so at $380 that a good deal.