S&w m&p 15

614busa

Link to the rest of the S&W line up. Which model?

http://www.smith-wesson.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Category4_750001_750051_757785_-1_757784_757784_image

I thought it had a quad rail on it before he took the pic down. Was it a real Eotech on it, does it go with the gun? If so what model is it. Does it come with any other mags? A case. I think it had a grip pod on it also. How many rounds been threw it.

Link to the rest of the S&W line up. Which model?

http://www.smith-wesson.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Category4_750001_750051_757785_-1_757784_757784_image

I thought it had a quad rail on it before he took the pic down. Was it a real Eotech on it, does it go with the gun? If so what model is it. Does it come with any other mags? A case. I think it had a grip pod on it also. How many rounds been threw it.

see - i was just helping you get the rest of your questions out in detail so he can answer them better.

no need to thank me, just doing my part.

Honda motorcycle.

looking to sell i never ride it asking $1000 for it i paid $200 for the tires alone.

Should I answer the typical questions that people have or make them ask multiple times and make them ask the typical questions I should have put down in the start of the AD?

I talked with him a bit yesterday. Comes with 3 mags plus the drum mag. Soft case. foregrip. And eotech (not sure of the model).

If thats the deal then its a good deal and can pass it on to a few people I know wanting to get and AR. Still would like to know which model it is.

Honda motorcycle.

looking to sell i never ride it asking $1000 for it i paid $200 for the tires alone.

Should I answer the typical questions that people have or make them ask multiple times and make them ask the typical questions I should have put down in the start of the AD?

:hug:

Mags are not illegal. Its illegal to actually load them over 30.

Specs?

Partly correct. Yes, The magazine itself isn't illegal, putting it in the gun is. And even if you load a 50 round magazine with only 15 rounds, it's still illegal. There needs to be a non-removable stop to limit them from exceeding 31 rounds.