Clocked at over 85 by plane

wicked94s10

How in the hell did they mistake a bike for a small car? :lol:

The guy in the plane may have stated 'car' incorrectly over the radio. I don't know if that shit is recorded anywhere, but if it is, a lawyer could subpoena that and wicked would be off on a technicality.

That's the way those plane tickets work- The airborne officer has to give an accurate description of the vehicle to prevent the ground officer from pulling the wrong person.

You should feel lucky...

Im still in a battle over my last run in with the PO PO...

My last night run...ended up in a fun race with this....

2011-09-01201053.jpg

We got into on the easton overpass... I was in the lead and started to slow down... when I look over to my left and on 270 "Pacing" me was a Franklin County Sherif...

SO I pulled over.. me ran my shit... threatin to tow my bike and toss me in jail...for the weekend I might add... but since I didnt run he was just going to give me TWO tickets...one for speeding other but reckles op....

So be happy that let you go with a warning....

"E WIGGS " plate?

The guy in the plane may have stated 'car' incorrectly over the radio. I don't know if that shit is recorded anywhere, but if it is, a lawyer could subpoena that and wicked would be off on a technicality.

That's the way those plane tickets work- The airborne officer has to give an accurate description of the vehicle to prevent the ground officer from pulling the wrong person.

Definitely some useful information, I had a close friend get a ticket on his 600rr recently via an OHP aircraft, I wonder if he could have used this technicallity to his advantage.

Definitely some useful information, I had a close friend get a ticket on his 600rr recently via an OHP aircraft, I wonder if he could have used this technicallity to his advantage.

Unless the person posting the legal advice is an attorney, practicing in that area of law, I'd take it with a grain (or a truckload) of salt.

It rarely makes sense to pay $1,000 in attorneys fees to fight a $200 ticket. If there's a reckless op charge involved, you might have some luck working out a plea agreement to get it down to a higher fine, but lower point offense.

I'm sure a decent attorney could successfully attack the aircraft's precision in timing a small vehicle 500 feet below it, but the greater the distance they time you over, the less their timing errors matter.

I'm sure a decent attorney could successfully attack the aircraft's precision in timing a small vehicle 500 feet below it, but the greater the distance they time you over, the less their timing errors matter.

they usually time you over a quarter mile, sometimes more.

here is an article about it

http://www.caranddriver.com/features/busted-from-cloud-nine

Unless the person posting the legal advice is an attorney, practicing in that area of law, I'd take it with a grain (or a truckload) of salt.

There's nothing to take with a grain of salt. The law is clearly stated that if on officer is reporting a moving violation to another, an accurate description of the vehicle must be reported. :dunno:

I simply stated that IF those radio reports are recorded, that the recording could be subpoenaed.