Clocked at over 85 by plane

wicked94s10

So yesterday I did a 400 mile ride. When I got to zanesville it had just rained so I decided to take the freeway to cambridge. The highway was dry so I kicked it up to about 90. I had left my police jammer at home due to the rain(it wouldn't have helped against the plane anyways). So about half way to cambridge a cop spins around and pulls me over. He takes my license and insurance card and informs me that a plane had followed me from zanesville doing between 85 and 90. Once he ran my info he came back and said that they made a mistake calling me in from the plane and he was letting me off with a warning. Apparently the plane thought my big bike was a small silver car so i got a away with nothing. can't beat that

yeah dont message that you are coming by or anything... I was right here around the corner from the 7th street exit all day.

It was a last minute ride. I was in lancaster getting my cc permit and I decided to go after an adventure rider tag in new rumley. Seemed like the nice weather days were limited so I just headed out

You should feel lucky...

Im still in a battle over my last run in with the PO PO...

My last night run...ended up in a fun race with this....

2011-09-01201053.jpg

We got into on the easton overpass... I was in the lead and started to slow down... when I look over to my left and on 270 "Pacing" me was a Franklin County Sherif...

SO I pulled over.. me ran my shit... threatin to tow my bike and toss me in jail...for the weekend I might add... but since I didnt run he was just going to give me TWO tickets...one for speeding other but reckles op....

So be happy that let you go with a warning....

Edited by BornSinner

:lol: That instantly came into my mind as well. I remember that argument. I read it, but didn't participate.

Almost funny other than the fact that I started that I break the law I just chose not to record it and put it on youtube and ohioriders. This is admitting to something I was caught doing, a little different