2005 dr650

MeefZah

2005 Suzuki DR650, yellow with all the formerly white plastics painted with bedliner... actually looks pretty boss.

4900 miles

Tusk barkbusters

USC skid plate

Moose rear fender bag

SAE plug for battery charger

12VDC cig plug socket on dash

Rear subfender removed and plate relocated up

14T front sprocket

Shinko 244 tires, front is great, rear is near the end of life

Owners manual

1 key

Partial toolkit

Parts: OEM handguards, bar ends, 15T sprocket

Few scratches / scuffs here and there but overall a very clean bike. Starts instantly and runs great.

$2800

I'm in eastern Ohio, south of New Philadelphia, and can deliver in my own trailer (within a limited distance, I'm not going to CA with this thing), or can drop it off at a shipping terminal if you want to go that route. Local buyers are welcome to ride it with MC endorsement and waiver.

Pics are "from the road", it's currently dirty, and we are moving, so I'm not really able to get great pictures for a week or so, but if no one buys it in that time frame I will take some glamour shots.

markmeftah@yahoo.com

IMG_1782.jpg

(Barkbusters and bag not shown below)

schtuff004.jpg

DSC00581-L.jpg

DSC00332-M.jpg

DSC00317-M.jpg

Edited by MeefZah

What kind of fuel range does this have? I have the dr 350 and think this would be a better commuter bike for me. once again if my speedtriple sells in time...

90 miles to reserve, 115 to empty.

It has a smaller front sprocket on it, so putting back the original 15T and riding less like an asshole (which I am guilty of) would net a bit more mileage.

Thats about what I get out of my dr 350. But I bet your 650 turns less then my 350 at 65 mph. The dr almost matches the sppedo to tach in sixth gear. 65 mph is about 6300 rpm.

If the 650 had a tach I could confirm this.

So you are bored of it already, what are you getting now?:wtf: It was like new when I sold it to ya less than 2 months ago, what has made you change your mind? Just curious is all, I really enjoyed that bike.

Bored isn't the word, really. I'm not exactly sure. I put 1300 or so miles on it and just don't love it. Nothing wrong with it, just don't want it.

I think I may get a KLX250, or DRZ400.

Lol...

First thing I'd need to do is stop smoking so Mark doesn't have to wait while I take "smoke breaks".

Second thing I'd need to do is actually learn to ride off road again(maybe that would be third behind getting an off road bike).

Other than those two, I think we'd do just fine...

Riding style wise, Mark is the closest I've ever found to being my perfect match(no offense B).

Sometimes we just let petty stuff get in the way...

It does make for good "make-up" sex though!!