School me on GSXR's

Bad324

I'vbe been told that the 70 gsxr motor is a 600 with punched out liners and are prone to blowing up. I was told this by some chick that worked at radio shack and raced at nelson. Idk how much truth there is to it. I would go for the gsxr tho, more power for less money and you don't have to worry about scratching it up.

I'vbe been told that the 70 gsxr motor is a 600 with punched out liners and are prone to blowing up. I was told this by some chick that worked at radio shack and raced at nelson. Idk how much truth there is to it. I would go for the gsxr tho, more power for less money and you don't have to worry about scratching it up.

Was she a native from the Slapaho tribe? :nono:

I find her statement unfounded and besides they were racing 750's for YEARS in AMA.

If all goes as planned, I'm gonna check out the GSXR after work tomorrow so we shall see how it goes. I think I'm currently leaning that way, if this was 6 months ago I'd say screw it and buy both :lol:

The only chick that races Nelson shouldn't be the source of your investigating the bikes. They are not prone to blowing up...

Understand that the 750 is a bike that Suzuki has had continued success with to the point that they have still maintained building the bike even after the death of the class.

She's a moron if she thinks otherwise...

Finally checked it out and I still don't know what to do. It's a bit more BTS than the pics showed so my limited knowledge means it would go straight to pauly if I do pull the trigger. Got to take it for a quick test ride but I didn't have any gear so just went around the block. Kinda felt goofy on it but it could be the fact i haven't been on a supersport in a year. There was also some confusion on whether he has a title for it or if it's just still bank owned

Edited by Bad324

if it's significantly shittier than he represented during conversations and provided pictures, get him to lower the price. go watch some of those fucking awful reality tv shows with pawn shops, and then go to work. he'll sell it and his most precious heirlooms for $25 while in tears.