Weird ar-15/m16 mag

imprez55

I saw this in a magazine a while back and keep forgetting to post it. The mag in the picture looks like it is some sort of triple or quadruple stack magazine. I have never seen one flare out from the mag well like that. Anyone want to shed some light on this?

08222011712.jpg

Weird, never saw them before, possibly because they are so new. I have seen the 100 and 90 round drums plenty of times, just never these quadruple stack mags. I wonder what the reliability of that is, I would have thought that there would be severe feed issues

Seems like mostly a novelty to me. If you have a redi-mag on your rifle and do a little training you can run 60 aimed shots with 2 30-rd mags just as fast as with one 60. If you find yourself ip against that many armed assailants in the first place you should definitely take stock of your life and figure out exactly where you fucked up with what time you have left. Even if a band of 8 determined criminals invaded your home en masse, tagging 2 or 3 with an AR would most likely redirect the survivor's attention to their closest point of egress. That being said, I want one for funziez...

When we did run them. They really function pretty well. They are a biatch to load. Spring holds pretty good tension.

When the Zombies are coming you wont notice the extra weight you will just think of splattering brains, not the extra pound hanging in the middle of your gun.