cod mw3 ?

Joey614

Dang I'm salty yesterday I went to g

Amestop to pre order the mw3 xbox and they said u couldn't Ot was to late so I said fuck it and just got a xbox slim 250 gb and some new tritton headset. And pre order mw3

I've played every one of the CoD games. While they are good games I can't stand the ever shrinking maps and nothing more to offer you as a shooter. Why they even have a sniper class is beyond me, it's all close quarters stuff. I might pick it up later on after I've had my fill of BF3.

I've played every one of the CoD games. While they are good games I can't stand the ever shrinking maps and nothing more to offer you as a shooter. Why they even have a sniper class is beyond me, it's all close quarters stuff. I might pick it up later on after I've had my fill of BF3.

It's all bout the no scope bro :D

P.S. which I am HORRENDOUS at :(

yea me too...going to learn the iron sights in mw3 though, the UMP with rapid fire and extended mag will be awesome sauce

the recoil on the ump is kinda nuts though lol...but i suppose it balances it out since the dmg is so high....although, depending how hard dmg hits in hardcore - i might switch to something with a faster rate of fire so i wont need the rapid fire attachment

Edited by Steve Butters

THIS.

yea me too...going to learn the iron sights in mw3 though, the UMP with rapid fire and extended mag will be awesome sauce

That's one of the things I can't stand about MW3, too many unrealistic perks and annoying killstreaks. Not that BF3 is very realistic either, but COD has just gotten very stale to me. Maps are tiny and it's the same thing over and over. I like the variety of things you can do in BF3 and I like the bigger maps - having a little room to move without some douche popping out from a corner every 2 seconds to shoot you is a good thing.

THIS.

That's one of the things I can't stand about MW3, too many unrealistic perks and annoying killstreaks. Not that BF3 is very realistic either, but COD has just gotten very stale to me. Maps are tiny and it's the same thing over and over. I like the variety of things you can do in BF3 and I like the bigger maps - having a little room to move without some douche popping out from a corner every 2 seconds to shoot you is a good thing.

i like how the game is layed out a lot nicer - you can join servers as a party, theres split screen, the perks menus are all easy to navigate....my biggest issue with bf3 is not being able to get into HC servers with a group...that night we had like 8 people in a party and not one of us could get into a map with the other was the last time i signed on...its ridiculous, they make a team based game and then dont let you play with a team...the only maps we were playing as a team were non-hardcore and i cant stand those games - shooting someone a million times to kill them just doesnt appeal to me

maybe ill keep it for late night shits and giggles with you guys - but i enjoy mw3 so much more that i dont see myself logging into bf3 for a long time

as for the perks - sure theyre unrealistic, but i think that gives it some fun...its much more fast paced...you dont have to run around for 5 minutes to find one guy who ends up sniping you anyways from a little bush lol....the perks in cod are no less realistic than the damage modifier in bf3....like i mentioned before - i literally found an afk guy and counted how many shots with an m4 it took to kill him and it was 13...forget that noise

Edited by Steve Butters

I might sell my bf3 for my ps3 I HATE the stupid tanks and armored transports. You guys whine about campers on cod, the ass hats in the tanks that sit at spawn spots and blow you up every time are way worse. That and the maps are to big if you ask me. I like getting respawned a mile away just to run up to get blow up by a f'ing tank. I think I would rather deal with campers on mw3..