FFL and Lower Advice

CoolWhip

Hey All,

I have been working on my own AR build slowly (I have never done it before). The next piece I am looking for is an assembled lower (with or without the stock). Since many of you have done builds before I was looking for some advice on a cheap but very good quality lower. I also need to know a good FFL in the Cbus area and what the procedure is to get it. Thanks all!

He will take care of you, i just did a build with him not to long ago and i'm very happy. plus Dale will show you differant things you may have not of known about. Plus has a lot of nice furniture and othe accesories in stock.

Thats because he will take care of you!

I have talked to him in PM's before, I dont personally know who he is. As many times as I am going to or passing through columbus I guess I need to stop and talk to him and introduce myself.

Is Dale cheaper on the Magpul stuff (then say the factory or most others)?

I appreciate all the positive feed back, I do my best to make sure its worth coming here!

As far as a commercial or milspec tube, they are just different diameters. I am not sure the whole story on why they are out there, but to my knowledge none of the guns I sell come with that size. Unless someone needs one specifically, I dont really buy anything for them because they are not very common. Magpul does make Commercial sized stuff too tho.

My magpul stuff is certainly cheaper than anywhere I've seen it in stock. Like Vances, or Blackwing. I was actually lower than they were at Knob Creek too which shocked me, that place is HUGE. I stock as much of their product line as I can, it just sells pretty fast.