American Horror Story - Possible Spoilers

jester3681

Love the show. Have 2 episodes to catch up on. Maid is dead, pregnant mistress was killed by the guy dying of cancer that torched his family. Unsure who the guy is in the leather fetish suit that knocked up the wife of the main male character. Dead wife of the guy who built the house has shown up as well. Show is a complete mind fuck which i enjoy. Also like the fact that is much more twisted and darker than you would ever see on network tv. FX has the best line-up by far IMO. Archer, Sunny, The League, Louie, SoA, AHS and Rescue Me (before it ended).

Here's my thoughts:

Definately dead: Maid, gay guys, guy in leather suit, wife of original owner, two college girls, guys mistress, high school kids (once you catch up, you'll know)

Definately alive: Guy and his family, woman next door, security guard

Up in the air: Guy who burned the house down, Tate (kid who's seeing the doctor/dating his daughter)

• 2 weeks later...
Here's my thoughts:

Definately dead: Maid, gay guys, guy in leather suit, wife of original owner, two college girls, guys mistress, high school kids (once you catch up, you'll know)

Definately alive: Guy and his family, woman next door, security guard

Up in the air: Guy who burned the house down, Tate (kid who's seeing the doctor/dating his daughter)

I think Tate is dead...

and the downs daughter is not going to come back as ghost since she did not pass away on the grounds of the house...

Just got caught up on episodes 7&8 today.

Tate is dead - got wiped out by SWAT in 1994.

Tate IS the man in the rubber suit.

Downs girl long gone but speaks to Constance via a medium.

I think Constance is really the lady that originally owned the house back in 19xx.

I think Larry the burned guy is still alive.

Vivian's husband (Dylon McDermitt) had Vivian (Connie Britton) locked up in the nut house.

One episode left for this season. Haven't got a clue how this will end.

• 1 year later...

Rebirth of a long dead thread.

Now that TWD is on hiatus until Feb, I was looking for other time wasters. I'm using Amazons free month of Prime, and found American Horror Story. My wife didn't like TWD, but she's digging this. Started at the beginning, and we've watched 4 episodes. Interesting stuff.

( Oh crap, shouldn't have read JCarlson's post above...).