Anyone see J.Simpson interview..

Beegreenstrings

Jesus christ are you guys are blind.

She's fucking ugly. There's tons of dayton bitches that blow her out of the water right now...thats saying A LOT! Its not even the stomach. Look at her face in the first pic...holy crap shes getting porkier, and not just preggo porker.

That bitch is on the verge of making an appearance on peopleofwalmart.

She's fucking ugly. There's tons of dayton bitches that blow her out of the water right now...thats saying A LOT! Its not even the stomach. Look at her face in the first pic...holy crap shes getting porkier, and not just preggo porker.

LOL, my wife (who is preggo at the moment) about went into labor laughing at that.

:lol: That one made me laugh nice

Just to clarify, I am much more a Jessica Alba fan.:leghump: I think Alba is the much sexier milf, but Simpson was on the same website and I know they had good pictures.

Besides, I just thing you guys are haters cause your not the one that turned her from this into what she is now. :D

28od0xz.jpg

Just to clarify, I am much more a Jessica Alba fan.:leghump: I think Alba is the much sexier milf, but Simpson was on the same website and I know they had good pictures.

Besides, I just thing you guys are haters cause your not the one that turned her from this into what she is now. :D

28od0xz.jpg

What a difference a few years make? You tell me hot or not?

jessica-simpson-mom-jeans.jpg