Hunt for an M590A1...

jagr

All this talk of 590's and not a single post that it has a fucking bayonet lug? Seriously? It's a shotgun with a bayonet lug, perfect for when you are knee deep in zombies but low on ammo. You don't get much cooler than that.

I thought that was a given?

I'd possibly be interested in one. I have a Mossberg 500 that I use for hunting, but I have been wanting a tactical. Let me know what you can do on the price, Dale. Also, guys, let me know when you are heading into his shop. I have been meaning to stop by and it would be fun to see everyone there. Maybe we can even get some drinks after.

CoolWhip. I PMd you the price. Don't know if this is some insider trading violation or whatnot. So if Dale wants to post the price he can. I will say it's $100 less than Vance's told me.

I'd possibly be interested in one. I have a Mossberg 500 that I use for hunting, but I have been wanting a tactical. Let me know what you can do on the price, Dale. Also, guys, let me know when you are heading into his shop. I have been meaning to stop by and it would be fun to see everyone there. Maybe we can even get some drinks after.

Not to turn you off the 590 because it's an awesome shotgun but I just converted my 500 into a very similar version of what they are looking at.

IMG_5239.jpg

I have roughly $300 into making it into the above gun. 20" barrel, 7+1 capacity and the six position stock. Doesn't require any cutting and can be put back to it's former wood shod 28" setup in under 30 minutes if you ever wanted to take it back out hunting.

All this talk of 590's and not a single post that it has a fucking bayonet lug? Seriously? It's a shotgun with a bayonet lug, perfect for when you are knee deep in zombies but low on ammo. You don't get much cooler than that.

+951

Exactly the reason why I have one in my closet and the bayonet not too far away.

The only thing I failed to get on mine were the factory ghost sights.....:cry:

+951

Exactly the reason why I have one in my closet and the bayonet not too far away.

R

The only thing I failed to get on mine were the factory ghost sights.....:cry:

http://www.mossberg.com/cgi-bin/commerce.exe?preadd=action&key=95300&reference=/cgi-bin/commerce.exe%3Fsearch%3Daction%26keywords%3D%26searchstart%3D0%26template%3DPDGCommTemplates\MossPdgNav\SearchResult.html%26category%3DSIGH