Some pics of DTM's new single turbo mustang build

DTM Brian

I'm assuming you upgraded the injectors as well? I don't know how much added horsies that 88mm is planned to add and at what pressure, but you aren't going to get too far until you upgrade to injectors, fuel pump, and then ECM.

But, I was never really into fords, so I dunno how beefy the stock electronics are. The GN ECM is only good for 55#/hr injectors (high impedance), then you need to upgrade.

I'm assuming you upgraded the injectors as well? I don't know how much added horsies that 88mm is planned to add and at what pressure, but you aren't going to get too far until you upgrade to injectors, fuel pump, and then ECM.

But, I was never really into fords, so I dunno how beefy the stock electronics are. The GN ECM is only good for 55#/hr injectors (high impedance), then you need to upgrade.

There are 105 lb injectors in the rails right now. Stock injectors are 19 lb's :) May go up to 150 lb hr depending how we do on fuel.

Fuel Tank, Pump, Lines, Rails are good for 1500 hp.

This should make right around 1200 hp with the crank.

Stock ECM with my tuning.