Winston the Police Cruiser Bumper eating Dog.

jagr

Seen this before, still crazy how much damage a dog can do to a car though. In all honesty though, I think those dogs should be put down, they are obviously not trained to behave, and just think if that was a little kid instead of a car! The owner should be punished for this too somehow because an animal should not be like this.

Edited by JStump

Seen this before, still crazy how much damage a dog can do to a car though. In all honesty though, I think those dogs should be put down, they are obviously not trained to behave, and just think if that was a little kid instead of a car! The owner should be punished for this too somehow because an animal should not be like this.

I remember being 20.

They were playing.. You don't see their tails goIng crazy? :)

the guy is nicer than i am lol....if a dog was attacking my car like that i woulda ran the thing down...no pussy back and forth at 2mph, i would have launched the thing like i was at the strip and ran the dog over

why? the officer wasn't in danger, and if they're at the address of the dogs' owner, then they know where to send the bill for the damage.

Or should we kill every dog that causes property damage? :rolleyes:

Now if the dogs were preventing the officers from responding to an emergency, then yeah, I'd be more inclined to agree with you. That just didn't appear to be the case.

why? the officer wasn't in danger, and if they're at the address of the dogs' owner, then they know where to send the bill for the damage.

Or should we kill every dog that causes property damage? :rolleyes:

Now if the dogs were preventing the officers from responding to an emergency, then yeah, I'd be more inclined to agree with you. That just didn't appear to be the case.

like i said - if one attacked MY car like that, thats how i would handle it. i didnt say if i was the officer or anything else.

and honestly, any dog that is able to run loose like that and cause damage like that needs to be put down imo... not blaming the dog, its definitely the owners fault, but it is what it is

you might not agree with how i said i would handle a certain situation - but you wont convince me otherwise.

its not like its a toddler out there with a blow torch melting the bumper, its just a dog.

also - inb4 "i love my dog more than i love people"...sure, a lot of people do, but if that was the case here then the dog wouldnt have been out - and if it did get out, it would be trained a little better

also - please note i did enjoy the video :D ..the above response is just that, a response to you, nothing more

Edited by Steve Butters

like i said - if one attacked MY car like that, thats how i would handle it. i didnt say if i was the officer or anything else.

and honestly, any dog that is able to run loose like that and cause damage like that needs to be put down imo... not blaming the dog, its definitely the owners fault, but it is what it is

you might not agree with how i said i would handle a certain situation - but you wont convince me otherwise.

its not like its a toddler out there with a blow torch melting the bumper, its just a dog.

also - inb4 "i love my dog more than i love people"...sure, a lot of people do, but if that was the case here then the dog wouldnt have been out - and if it did get out, it would be trained a little better

also - please note i did enjoy the video :D ..the above response is just that, a response to you, nothing more

I remember being 20.

it was clearly that the dog figured out the gate and not like the own just let him out after training him to rip bumpers off cars... my sister's dog figured out the latch on her cage, does that mean we should kill it so it doesn't chew the carpet up?? that's just silly.

it was clearly that the dog figured out the gate and not like the own just let him out after training him to rip bumpers off cars... my sister's dog figured out the latch on her cage, does that mean we should kill it so it doesn't chew the carpet up?? that's just silly.

forgot every dog that gets out is just an innocent pup that "clearly figured out the latch"....never the owners fault, those pesky dogs.

also - if a dog chewed up my carpet, i would give it to jbot for proper curb-stompage

I'm not saying that the owner isn't 'at fault' here, but you said "any dog that is able to run loose like that and cause damage like that needs to be put down" ... i am disagreeing. In this case, it doesn't appear to be a dangerous dog... so the dog isn't well trained, that, in your mind, means it should be put down. ? I hope you don't own any animals.