Winston the Police Cruiser Bumper eating Dog.

jagr

Carpet is ghey and should be destroyed.

Please note I have no carpet in me casa.

carpet ftw....hardwood and tile floors suck...dust, crumbs, dirt, dog hair, etc all over...if you walk through the room barefoot it sticks to your feet and stuff...i much prefer carpet

carpet ftw....hardwood and tile floors suck...dust, crumbs, dirt, dog hair, etc all over...if you walk through the room barefoot it sticks to your feet and stuff...i much prefer carpet

What do you think is in carpet? You can't get all that shit out of carpet. All my hardwood is sealed. 2 full floors of original 1950s hardwood. The other two floors are tile and/or concrete. The in-law suite is all that has carpet. Between a vac and a steam mop shit is clean yo! Oh and get on my level you fukin transient! :D

What do you think is in carpet? You can't get all that shit out of carpet. All my hardwood is sealed. 2 full floors of original 1950s hardwood. The other two floors are tile and/or concrete. The in-law suite is all that has carpet. Between a vac and a steam mop shit is clean yo! Oh and get on my level you fukin transient! :D

yea, but in the carpet it doesnt stick to your feet as easily :lol:

sweeper and youre done! no mopping, steam mop, whatever other womanz tools you use

and i dont even know what a transient is, but i do not have a dickgina!