Cincinnati People look here!

Bad324

Long story short I need a solution of where to keep my 6x12 trailer 1 or maybe 2 nights this weekend.

Wanna try and pick up another bike and make a weekend trip to see friends out of it. The problem is they all live in apartments where I can't keep the trailer so I don't know what to do, don't really wanna just drive down and back on Saturday

I guess the guy actually lives on the Indiana border but will be in Cinci on Saturday already but not sure where quite yet, waiting for an email reply

I'm not real positive where I'm staying yet, but it will either be in Loveland, Fairfax or Covington. There so many moving parts to this plan its driving me nuts lol

Here is what my tentative plan would be:

Drive down Friday after work and drop off trailer. Go hang out with my friend and stay at her place in Loveland. Pick up trailer Sat morning and go meet the guy with the bike. At this point I'd probably just go back to Cleveland but there is an outside shot that I would stay Sat night too and need to keep the trailer stored again

Here is what my tentative plan would be:

Drive down Friday after work and drop off trailer. Go hang out with my friend and stay at her place in Loveland. Pick up trailer Sat morning and go meet the guy with the bike. At this point I'd probably just go back to Cleveland but there is an outside shot that I would stay Sat night too and need to keep the trailer stored again

You're trying to do things on two different sides of town--Indiana is west, Loveland is NE of the city--so yer makin' it hard on yerself. Didn't sound like any of the storage options were gonna be real convenient, either.

I'm on the SW side of city, just a couple of miles from the IN border and 5 min off the I-275/I-74 interchange. If yer still looking, you can leave it at my place for the weekend. Only glitch is that I'm gonna be using my box trailer to move a friend Sat morning and won't be around. Send me a PM if you want to set something up.

Ciao--Bubba

You're trying to do things on two different sides of town--Indiana is west, Loveland is NE of the city--so yer makin' it hard on yerself. Didn't sound like any of the storage options were gonna be real convenient, either.

I'm on the SW side of city, just a couple of miles from the IN border and 5 min off the I-275/I-74 interchange. If yer still looking, you can leave it at my place for the weekend. Only glitch is that I'm gonna be using my box trailer to move a friend Sat morning and won't be around. Send me a PM if you want to set something up.

Ciao--Bubba

the things I do to please myself and friends all in one fell swoop :lol:

I'm still awaiting an answer from this guy on exactly where in Cinci he is going to be. He failed to let me know the title is with his bank so he was doing something to try and get it I guess. I'm leaving here around 2 and if I don't get an answer from him then I'm just coming down without the trailer and he can figure out a way to ge tme the bike if he really wants to sell it

I didn't, he did. Clif notes:

Told him to let me know by 1pm Friday whether to bring my trailer to pick it up

Don't hear from him until 4pm and I'm halfway to Cinci

Come up with plan to bring it home in the bed of my truck and still meet him at 2pm Sat

At 10am he texts me saying he needs to reschedule

I wasn't all that upset because I can just always make another trip down there with the trailer to make things MUCH easier