Sit on it & win it.

Iron Pony

Awesome Suzuki event!

This weekend only!

SUZUKI "Bike of Your Dreams" promotion.

1) Vist Pony Powersports Friday, Saturday or Sunday.

2) Have your photo taken while sitting on your favorite new Suzuki (a Pony Powersports salesperson must be present in the photo)

3) Visit Suzuki Scoop on Facebook. Follow contest directions and upload your photo.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/suzukiscoopfans

Suzuki will pick one lucky winner from the Facebook posts. The winner gets the Suzuki they are sitting on in the photo!

Bonus!!!!!! If the winner was sitting on the Suzuki at Pony Powersports they will also receive a $500 gift card from Iron Pony Motorsports.

The odds should be really good on this

Think about it......You have Black Friday, when most are at the malls, Football and hanging out with the family on Saturday & most "regular dealers" are closed on Sundays......The odds should be great, perhaps one in a few thousand.

....seriously, you need to get here & get your photo taken sitting on a Suzuki.

I don't have any need for an R1. I wouldn't mind an R6' date=' but I'd prefer an R6S. A VStrom would be sweet, but I already have a VStrom destroyer in the garage. Maybe a cruiser? Yes.. I would like one of those cruiser things. Not that M109, though. I have no complaints about the size of my genitalia.[/quote']

I think it's a safe bet suzuki won't be giving away any R1's or R6's. :D

I got the picture and then shot some video around the store to show off online. I don't think a lot of people outside Ohio realize how big Iron Pony is, I hope this gives them an idea. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35rDM8oKfwA

I know, I'm pandering for IP. But maybe it will bring in some tourist $$$ to Columbus. They can do the AMA museum and then head to IP to fill their cars for the drive home this winter when riding is just not an option.;)

Edited by buildit

4xSXY.jpg

I really considered sitting on that but I figured I'd get more use out of a new bike.

I got the picture and then shot some video around the store to show off online. I don't think a lot of people outside Ohio realize how big Iron Pony is, I hope this gives them an idea. :)

Visit to Iron Pony - YouTube

I know, I'm pandering for IP. But maybe it will bring in some tourist $$$ to Columbus. They can do the AMA museum and then head to IP to fill their cars for the drive home this winter when riding is just not an option.;)

FYI, There is a sign on the front door that says no video recording inside the store. Someone else on here tried to get vid and had a run in with security.