hey casper.

RSparky

i've just seen more threads than i'd prefer, where people get into pissing contests. and i saw a couple where people got written up or whatever. if i were a mod, i'd be bonking people with the ban stick. but i'm lazy, and it seems like the easiest option.

i've just seen more threads than i'd prefer, where people get into pissing contests. and i saw a couple where people got written up or whatever. if i were a mod, i'd be bonking people with the ban stick. but i'm lazy, and it seems like the easiest option.

Wait until winter time.

Instead of falling snow, we get falling sand. Which coincidentally falls into vaginas!

I love winter time

Thats the beauty of this site. Ben lets it be what it is, within reason.

There arent many rules here and the mods are actual motorcycle riders (besides KK:p) and mostly well rounded people, not computer geeks who feed their ego by swinging the ban hammer.

You gotta be a real fuckball and try real hard to get banned from OR. Its not like some local car sites where you just need to piss off the cool kids to get chucked into the abyss.

Live and let live, and dont be That Dude.

And Cdub is right, the real fun starts in the winter.

• Upvote 2

yes, everyone, please remember that most of us that give people a hard time here are doing it to stay amused through the winter. I'm preparing by putting in more hours at the office, and picking up a couple a games and reading more books. but sometimes even that won't suffice and sometimes, we just spend too much time on the forums. and then hurtfulness abounds.

we apologize in advance.