WTS WTT 96 Ford BRONCO XLT 4x4

Ault

Engine:5.0 302ciDrivetrain:Automatic ODDescription:1996 Bronco XLT 5.0

162000 miles daily driver.

Truck runs great and everything works!

CleAn Title in hand.

Perfect Winter Truck!

It has a new alternator, new battery, new belts, new plugs and wires, timing just adjusted, new fuel tank and pump, new filler neck as well. over $2000 in parts in the last 3 months. no longer need it.

$3400 OBO

Trades considered for a quad, a bike or another vehicle or firearms.... let me know pm me or call

The Bad: the paint is starting to bubble around the rear wheel wells and one spot by the upper cab but nothing throuh or holes. also has a check engine and abs light on for an egr valve and wheel speed sensor. other than that it is good to go... i drive it daily and would take it anywhere. drove it back and forth a couple times this year camping 6 hours each way with no issues!

Edited by Ault
sorry for editing i keep forgeting stuff

I'm a original F series nut. 92-96 150's and Broncos and 92-97 f250 & 350's.

Real trucks!

You know what pics I want.. typical bad spots. lower corners of door jams above fenders, tailgate. and if possible, the frame.

My fiance will be pissed. But if it is in as good of shape as it looks...

i will post the good and the bad tonight keep in mind the weather is crap so the pics will grey ohio style hahaha you guys feel free to call me to 3305186173 with any questions im in cuyahoga falls.

I'm a original F series nut. 92-96 150's and Broncos and 92-97 f250 & 350's.

Real trucks!

You know what pics I want.. typical bad spots. lower corners of door jams above fenders, tailgate. and if possible, the frame.

My fiance will be pissed. But if it is in as good of shape as it looks...

Same here. Interested.

Bidding war? :lol:

so a local guy wants to trade my a clean 2000 caddy deville with 121000 miles need advice or another offer what do you guys think

It's a trap! Glad to see you passed on that one.

2000 triumph speed triple 955i, 39k miles. New tires, battery, with about a 1000 miles on them. Power commander 3 usb with custom map, k&n filter, carbon high mount race can. Also has race tech front fork springs, valves, and a race tech rear spring over the stock shock. The good: it looks great for a 11 year old bike with almost 40k miles on it, runs well and has never let me down. The bad: the speedo cable broke the housing to the speedo and it has not worked for some time, I have a cat eye speedo I use that is digital and way more accurate then stock. And the front brake master cylinder needs a rebuild kit in it. They are not bad but you can feel a click in it sometimes. Other wise bike is minty clean and ready to ride.

this is the most recent pic I have about a few months old..

picture.php?albumid=1261&pictureid=14944