How to propose,

VanDy

That big wing makes it float a bunch unless you get it slowed down coming in over the fence! No battery in this one either!

When did you fly out of waynesville? I worked there the summer of 2000 and Emerson was my instructor, I loved working for them out there, great people for sure!

Sent from my iPhone using SIRI

I was there around that time as well. Do you remember Mike Hartman when he worked there? He was my instructor and is still a good friend of mine.

Thanks everybody!

Sounds like time for an OR fly-in?

Reminds me that I really, really need to get that TD endorsement....I almost got into a deal with a Champ last spring, then got too busy at work to do much flying.

Also, still love the Pietenpol. Even though I probably need the Corvair to pull my big ass aloft, I just love the look of a Ford powered Piet.

Name doesn't really sound familiar, but who knows might recognize him if I ran into him, so does anybody here have there own runway too? Would be great for a fly-in/bond fire :)

Chevy corvair up in front of my Pietenpol

And congrats on finding a very cute "girl" also. And you know that with this on the WWW, you will have to teach that liitle one how to fly.

Thanks for sharing.

Rde safe al, and please, ATGATT.

Greg

I have every intention of presenting airplanes, motorcycles, guns, and all of that stuff to her! But not pushing any of it, if she likes it sweet! If not I won't push it!!

I'm the one that bought the jacket off you, so you met the little girl once :)

Was VanDy