2 Corvettes wreck

Tigerpaw

Let me get this straight, when car gets sideways you keep throttle pinned and jerk wheel away from slide. Money cant buy you skills.

I'll have to watch it again, but I would bet you a dollar that the driver actually turned into the skid, but over-corrected.

Pretty hilarious that the guy not only called it, but called it on film. That kind of incident is usually just a fish story. I'd have been skeptical if there wasn't video.

WTF, I cant even afford to get one and these two aholes are wrecking two in the same day...

There's a 2000 c5 for sale down here for 12k :D

Just has 100k on it I honestly considered buying it over a new has saver but the insurance would KILL me being under 25 I at least get to drive a 2004 with some flowmasters on it every memorial day in the Loveland parade :D and get to drive it the rest of the day always put a minimum of 200 miles on it within the day lol

they both need to play more racing games on the xbox to get skills before doing shit like that. lol:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

When I tried to run simulation steering with the controller on Forza 4, the exact same thing kept happening to me everytime I tried to catch a slide. Damn near impossible not to overcorrect with that little joystick.

That C5 must of had some pretty decent mods to hang with that C6... Too bad, both were nice cars..

The C5 got a rolling start, which I'm sure helped quite a bit.

I would be a hypocrite if I was too critical of the drivers. It's easy to say they were both idiots now that things ended badly. Hindsight is 20/20.

I actually kind of feel badly for the guy with the C6. He maintained control, and still got fucked.

We've all done that. It's only that we've been fortunate enough to not bump into each other.

I watched a 2000's Cobra do it on my way to lunch yesterday trying to be a bad ass. The look on his face as he was sideways down the road was priceless. Clearly he doesn't know how to handle any kind of RWD power