Judge frees 4 Muslim women....

TheBrown57

Bullshit! I seen enough! She should have been carrying and shot all of them!

Only issue I have is there is a man in the video... That obviously has no marbles in bag.

Whats with that wiener,he should have smashed up them Muslim devil women the second they got close to his girl. Is there a shortage of men with nuts in this world.

Edited by rollnhot

I am more than intelligent enough to condemn whom ever the hell I feel like, and I don't have to understand and be politically correct on why they do the things they do. Many religious beliefs are the total fuck up of this WORLD, and when you know somebody who is directly involved in keeping this country of ours safe from Muslim extremists "every single day" then maybe you might feel a bit different. To not think Islam isn't setting their agenda's and making way for bigger and worse things to come in this country........that is where you need to inform yourself. They hate us all, don't be fooled into thinking otherwise, we are infidels and they will rain down on us a full jihad one of these days unless we put a stop to it.

Obvious troll is obvious.