Col. Potter has passed.

jporter12

Rip Col. I love MASH. have a bunch of seasons on dvd. Potter was great. He had a at least one other role on the series before he played Sherman T. Potter.

That would have been General Steele and he had some of the best lines in that episode like

"There are no atheists in foxholes!" and "Not now Marjorie, I am inspecting the trooops!" if you remember the episode you will know why it is funny,LOL

I own every season on DVD and still watch the reruns till this day. It was my dads favorite show so we would always watch it. He will be missed. That whole cast from beginning to end was great.

That would have been General Steele and he had some of the best lines in that episode like

"There are no atheists in foxholes!" and "Not now Marjorie, I am inspecting the trooops!" if you remember the episode you will know why it is funny,LOL

I own every season on DVD and still watch the reruns till this day. It was my dads favorite show so we would always watch it. He will be missed. That whole cast from beginning to end was great.

Right after I posted that I remembered what other character he played.

Amazing how many big actors played on MASH as nobodies.

loved watching when I was young...... as a family we watched m*a*s*h* and hee haw religiously......... still love the reruns. favorites where the newer ones when wincherster was there........ course I got my biggest laughs from the carrol burrnet show..... Tim Conway is tore up.