Possible Beaverun Track Extension!!

r1crusher

One can only hope given the new ownership.

Supposedly someone on the WERA forum said they repaved the entry road, that in its self is a hell of an improvement. Now you won't have to worry about losing your trailer in a gigantic crater as you go up the hill.

I won't believe it until I see it.

I'm sure the new ownership has the intention of following through on all these claims, but they'll underestimate the costs, and have to cut something.

Plus they just built that shooting range behind the gas pumps. I'd have to see aerial photography, but I believe that will interfere with at least a portion of the proposed South track layout.

Those trees are huge. Chances are they can make money on them. Yeah that entrance road was poop. Took at least 5minutes if you didn't want to wear our coffee

yeah, I wouldn't count on them MAKING money, but if they can get them cleared, and the stumps ground out in exchange for letting someone sell the lumber, then win/win.

It looks like their offroad trails are going to be a thing of the past though.

1. Is that picture just a remnant of 2002, or is there real talk about this?

2. Are they really changing the name of the track? That sucks. Especially being associated with Pittsburgh.

P.S. On the subject of shit that's never gonna happen, does anybody talk about Bluegrass anymore?

Edited by brn6604

• 3 weeks later...
1. Is that picture just a remnant of 2002, or is there real talk about this?

My guess it is a remnant from 2002. This idea has been around for some time. Additionally, it seems the sketch is not complete. The course appears to be designed to run a north track and a south track independently. However, there is only one pit lane.

Supposedly someone on the WERA forum said they repaved the entry road, that in its self is a hell of an improvement. Now you won't have to worry about losing your trailer in a gigantic crater as you go up the hill.

Thank goodness. That road blows. It felt like it could have ripped my TRS right out of my trailer floor.