Go Pro Hero HD $135 shipped

tyler524

Whats better about the new model? I have not seen the specs on it.

EDIT: Wow, the new one IS a lot better! Definitely picking one of those up in the spring when I hopefully start going on group rides with you guys.

Edited by JStump

Just got my GoPro. TONS of accessories and cables. Camera tiny. I don't mind the code-based interface as I've been using this kind of thins for years. Nice image quality. Will have to attach it to the car and take it for a test run.

I wouldn't use it as a permanent dashcam because it doesn't auto-turn-on, but it would be perfect for the helmet-cam thing. The dashcam on my bike is solidly mounted so you can only see in front of the bike - having the cam on my helmet makes it better to see all around.

got mine today too.. in perfect shape.. nuff said

Got mine today too, now what should I record first?

Woot must've stepped up their shipping time... Used to take them foooorever

I'm really glad I didn't pick up one of these because Santa delivered a new Hero2. Woohoo! Now I have to pick a 32GB card and extra battery pack.

dude nice! maybe now you'll actually hit the track or something :dunno:

dude nice! maybe now you'll actually hit the track or something :dunno:

Yeah. Not sure what burrito you've had your head buried in the past two seasons but I've been to quite a few. :D

Now, if you'd get off your ass and just buy a damn bike so YOU can actually hit the track you could talk some more smack. :nono:

Yeah. Not sure what burrito you've had your head buried in the past two seasons but I've been to quite a few. :D

Now, if you'd get off your ass and just buy a damn bike so YOU can actually hit the track you could talk some more smack. :nono:

:lol: I just wanted to join in the fun of shit talking

I know I need to find one! I'm just being cheap and picky because I want to buy a house for some unknown reason