Car repair in Mt. Vernon

Howabusa

Anybody know a auto repair shop in Mt. Vernon that they trust & isn't over priced? I need someone to work on the transmission on a 1996 Ford Explorer that is 4 wheel drive. The front seal was bad & my son in law pulled out the tranny & when he put it back in the tranny won't work. Anyway looking for a shop in the Mt. Vernon area so I don't to have it towed too far, since I am going to have to pay for it till they get their tax refund back.

Mid-ohio is good in lexington. But if you dont want to tow it there check into Gates Auto truck in mt vernon. I can give you number and address if you need it.

I found their # & location. Have you used them? Are they fair on their prices?

I have not used them personaly, but i do bussiness with for the company i work for, and they seem honest and know what there doing. Iam not sure what there labor rate is, it would be best to call. There is another place in mt vernon but i would not recommed them to you. If you do call tell them matt from midway told you to tell them to give you a good deal. lol