Had a few people ask about it, so here it is: Carie's buffalo chicken crap recipe

Casper

Carie's buffalo chicken crap recipe

2 cans (10oz or 12oz each) of chicken

2 bricks (8oz each) of cream cheese

1 small bottle of hot sauce (5oz)

1 small bottle of ranch dressing (5oz)

2 cups of shredded cheese (cheddar or whatever you prefer)

Melt cream cheese and hot sauce until smooth in saucepan. Be sure to keep stirring, it'll burn easily. Remove from heat and add drained chicken and ranch dressing. Mix together, stirring well, and pour into backing dish. Cover the top with cheese and bake at 375 for 30 minutes.

We usually use more ranch and hot sauce, but it's really up to how you like it. Carie didn't make it up. I'm not really sure who did. But it's good, and when she makes it everyone ends up asking for the recipe. It's mighty tasty.

i think i knew this and it still makes me sad again to relive the memory of missing it :(
We'll have it again next we go do down. Which speaking of, we need to chat. Thinking about putting something together for down there this year.

We'll have it again next we go do down. Which speaking of, we need to chat. Thinking about putting something together for down there this year.

yes please! let me know because if schedule works then I'd be in. I'm hopefully planning on making it down that way at least 3 times. Might even ride down and back once :D

It is good but it makes my bung hole burn.....not near as much as Ben's chili though.

is your colon made out of tissue paper? There's not that much RedHot in there. Next time we're at Ben's I'll bring you a gallon jug of Ranch dressing to make the burning go away. :)

Amber makes something similar, the only reason she does now is because we had this over Ben's. Carie is truly awesome.