FPS shooting the mini-gun... This dude is funny

Beegreenstrings

There was 3-4 mini-guns shooting at Knob Creek this past October. Of all the guns there, the mini-gun was the one that got the crowd going crazy, especially for the night shoot.

There was a mini-gun for sale at Knob Creek for $150,000 IIRC.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOJb_gVcxXY

This was from that night shoot in October. Bad@ss with tracer rounds. You can find a few other vids from the miniguns being there. I would suggest adding Knob Creek to the bucket list, it was amazing.

Someone spent some money down there on the right.. Wow...

My fav, at night has got to be any 10.25 - 12" AR or H&K with a nice muzzle break like shown on this vid at :35

The guys with the mini-guns had pallets of ammo sitting behind them. They had 3 or 4 day shoots where they shot the mini-gun. On session they let it go for at least a minute as they were trying to cut a ice cream truck in half. When the lights went out, it was a free for all. Just aim at the road flares, and behind them was a 55 gal drum of Tannerite. I was about 100 or so yards away and you could feel the heat and concussion from the blast.

There was 3-4 mini-guns shooting at Knob Creek this past October. Of all the guns there, the mini-gun was the one that got the crowd going crazy, especially for the night shoot.

There was a mini-gun for sale at Knob Creek for $150,000 IIRC.

This was from that night shoot in October. Bad@ss with tracer rounds. You can find a few other vids from the miniguns being there. I would suggest adding Knob Creek to the bucket list, it was amazing.

Finally watched this. WOW!

I would recommend it. It's something like 10 bucks to get in, and free parking on the facilities if you get in early enough. Bring a cooler, a little propane grill and go tailgate at the truck during the breaks between shoots. They are very strict on alcohol there. They shoot 3-4 times during the day and once at night. The night shoot is obviously the big attraction.

I've shot full auto AR-15, AK47, and a MP5, but being around some of the equipment the guys had down there is mind boggling.