ATF revokes Federal Firearms License from owner of Red Jacket firearms

Vulcan_Rider

I've been sucked into this show twice to see the outcome of their build (moreso the actual blowing of things up), but am absolutely annoyed by the typical reality-TV manufactured drama. My time is more efficiently spent watching FPS Russia videos.

True, id just like to watch them do their job without the drama not much a fan of reality show. American guns I'm not sure if I completly like it yet.

Too bad he's not Russian. I wanna know where he gets all the toys, I'll bet his dad is big time into nfa shit and has a ton of money. The gun community had a major axe to grind with that dude for not using ear and eye protection and ignoring basic safety rules. His videos are entertaining as Hell tho.

Too bad he's not Russian. I wanna know where he gets all the toys, I'll bet his dad is big time into nfa shit and has a ton of money. The gun community had a major axe to grind with that dude for not using ear and eye protection and ignoring basic safety rules. His videos are entertaining as Hell tho.

I think everything he's played with lately is loaned to him as he is somewhat of a celebrity.