How about a kill story forum?

JJ40750

So there, I am, in Sri Lanka, formerly Ceylon, at about 3 o'clock in the morning, looking for one thousand brown M&Ms to fill a brandy glass, or Ozzy wouldn't go on stage that night.

So, Jeff Beck pops his head 'round the door, and mentions there's a little sweets shop on the edge of town.

So - we go. And - it's closed.

So there's me, and Keith Moon, and David Crosby, breaking into that little sweets shop, eh.

Well, instead of a guard dog, they've got this bloody great big bengal tiger. I managed to take out the tiger with a can of mace, but the shopkeeper and his son... that's a different story altogether.

I had to beat them to death with their own shoes.

Nasty business, really, but sure enough I got the M&Ms, and Ozzy went on stage and did a great show.

You should have seen me last Friday. I was all hopped up on IPA and Vicodin taking shots at the neighbors. Thank God for suppressors. ;)....

That isn't NOTHING! Last Friday I drank 2 cases of beer, 4 bottles of Rum 151, 4 ounces of bud, 2 8balls of coke, 2 hits of acid, and 1 shot of heroin. Waaaaaaaasn't even BUZZED!:cool: