Goodbye to 2011!

chevysoldier

I hope everyone has a fun and safe New Year's Eve tonight. Don't do anything stupid like drink and drive. Don't be an idiot and say "I'm not that drunk" or "It's not that far". Be an adult and get a designated driver, a cab or sleep it off. It's not worth the risk of getting fined, jailed or killing yourself or someone else.

Edit:

AAA will offer a free 10-mile tow home for non-teetotalers and their vehicles through the Tipsy Tow program, which is open to AAA members and non-members alike.

Passengers will be offered a ride home if there is room in the tow truck to safely transport them, according to AAA.

The service will be available between 6 p.m. New Year's Eve and 6 a.m. New Year's Day.

During that time, drivers, potential passengers, party hosts, bartenders and restaurant managers can call 1-800-222-4357 (AAA-HELP) for a free tow home up to 10 miles.

http://milpitas.patch.com/articles/aaa-offers-tipsy-tows-to-new-year-s-eve-drinkers-tonight

happy-new-year+2012.jpg

Edited by chevysoldier
  • Upvote 1

AAA will offer a free 10-mile tow home for non-teetotalers and their vehicles through the Tipsy Tow program, which is open to AAA members and non-members alike.

Passengers will be offered a ride home if there is room in the tow truck to safely transport them, according to AAA.

The service will be available between 6 p.m. New Year's Eve and 6 a.m. New Year's Day.

During that time, drivers, potential passengers, party hosts, bartenders and restaurant managers can call 1-800-222-4357 (AAA-HELP) for a free tow home up to 10 miles.

http://milpitas.patch.com/articles/aaa-offers-tipsy-tows-to-new-year-s-eve-drinkers-tonight

Why? I'm staying in and having some pulled pork sandwiches and french onion potatoes.

Tomorrow it' pork roast and sauerkraut of course!

Buddy was coming up from cincy with one of his guys dude backed out so he did as well.

I was quite fuckertayed last night but no my fiancé did all the driving... I hope everyone else used the helmet melon to do the thinking

Bro-law and I worked on some yeungling and a bottle of southern comfort and crown royal

Edited by Beegreenstrings