Earth quake????

NinjaDoc

Earthquake.... quite strong one for not being in a fault line....... Right way to begin a newyear with strong resolution .. lifes short.. live everyday..live your dream as much as you can.

Edit: What few things would you grab in hand when you run out when an earthquake hits?

Edited by NinjaDoc

Not felt by most people in Columbus. Felt even in Canada. There was a 2.7 on Dec24 there. There's been a dozen quakes there in 2011. It's a brine injection well 5 miles north west of Youngstown (McDonald). It's the only pump in Ohio that has quakes from pumping crap into the ground. Pumping has stopped for now.

Felt nothing. They're drilling this bad boy by my house for the last month. 8800' down and then horizontal in 3 directions. Over 1 mile for each direction. I'm not sure if they hydralically frac'd it yet but I swear the house was shaking one morning. It keeps blowing it's top today like a massive 3 minutes long, loud, pressure release or something.. not sure what they are doing. Can't find anyone that knows what they are talking about. They said they need to drill a pressure relief well because the pressures were so high or something.

http://www.dnr.state.oh.us/output/GEOSURVEY_EMERGENCY_OILGAS_nrims72088868635.pdf