Stirring the pot..

speedytriple

So i'm bored and like to post stuff to get glock fanboys all worked up, so lets see some target from everyone hand guns. LOL!

14 rounds blazer alum, at 21 feet out of my xd9sc.

picture.php?albumid=1111&pictureid=15068

Are you making the statement that you couldn't shoot that well with any other handgun? This makes no statement toward the XDs dependability. I'm sure a nice target 1911 could do the same but they are an absolutely shitty carry platform.

Just saying that I had a good day at the range besides the last shot flyer. And I have tried other guns and can not shoot near as well as with my subcompact does. Could I repeat this with a target gun? maybe? But for shooting this group at 21 feet with a sub compact I was happy.

No shit I'd be happy with that from any handgun and wouldn't suggest that I could do better but what I'm using wouldn't make much of a difference at that distance. I could probably shoot a better group at that distance with a nice target 1911 than with a G26 but I would never carry a piece of shit 1911.

No shit I'd be happy with that from any handgun and wouldn't suggest that I could do better but what I'm using wouldn't make much of a difference at that distance. I could probably shoot a better group at that distance with a nice target 1911 than with a G26 but I would never carry a piece of shit 1911.

LOL Piece of shit 1911? :dunno::lol:

If the shtf and there was a gun store that had been entirely looted except for a $1000 Kimber and a $500 Glock/M&P/XD along with one box of cheap .45 ammo, which would you grab to start shooting zombies? Personally, I'd prefer not to go through a "break-in" period. "Break-in period" is a term used by guys who just paid way too much for an unreliable firearm. Just my humble opinion. I'll have another 1911 some day, but won't stake my life on it.