Lets just blow them all up... everyone hates us anyway

Beegreenstrings

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/oil-price-skyrocket-iran-closed-142205272.html

13 years ago we should have just blasted every city over there back to the stone age and been done with it. :nono:

(no I am not saying we have to use Major nukes... but MOABs and JDAMS do a dam good job)

This is just F'in stupid. I am tired of hearing about it. I am tired of our military having to deal with the this shit. I am just sick of it. If everyone hates us so much anyway, lets give them a F'in reason.

The countries in the Middle East have been quarreling for 1,000+ years and show no signs of ever being able to get along, either with each other or with anyone else in the world.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: 24 hour warning, weather forecast for tomorrow is 3,000 degrees and sunny.

Neutron bomb, do away with the people but leave the infrastructure intact.

3 new states: East Dakota, East Virginia, and East Carolina.

The countries in the Middle East have been quarreling for 1,000+ years and show no signs of ever being able to get along, either with each other or with anyone else in the world.

Seeing as how they like to blow themselves up so much, and we like to blow them up--You'd think we'd get along better.

Waiting on reconrat ..

hahaha ok...

So the aircraft carrier does business as usual launching airstrikes against Afghanistan, both inside the gulf and outside the gulf. And they leave to go home as scheduled, and Iran says "Don't ever come back". Yeah, ok.

We have cut back on carriers in and around the Gulf. We don't need them there for Iran, only to support air ops in Afghanistan. (Flight corridor through Pakistan, past Iran. I'm sure that makes them unhappy, but they say nothing.) We have five airbases on foriegn soil, created just for dealing with Iran. Not counting other airbases created for dealing with Iraq and Afghanistan. And not counting airbases that no one talks about, or that huge island nearby called Diego Garcia.

We do need assets to protect shipping, and ships do that best. Expect NATO and others to step up soon, if this continues. Mine sweepers are always welcome in that area.

Iran is hurting. China cut oil purchases from Iran back by a good percentage this month, and willing to do so for another month. Everyone else is considering a total ban on oil purchases from Iran.

Oddly, the John C. Stennis group just rescued Iranians that were hostage of Somali pirates, and they are on their way home. No hostages, no demands, no bluster or threats or bragging. None needed. Expect Iran to spin it anyway they can.

I repeat: One US Navy submarine could implement stone age over night. Iran, be careful what you wish for.

• Upvote 2

I would love to be in the room, wherever it is. That controls the satilites that are zero'd in on that country of inbreeds. I would be willing to bet that

anyone lighting a cig with a lighter can be seen, inside or outside.

And yes, I would be in favor of new high temp. on any given day. :cool:

RSA,

Greg

so what plane is on degio garcia island when you zoom in on google maps? b52 bomber or c-17 or c130?

checking... I see 7 B-52s, 7 KC-135 refueling aircraft (or other 707 airframe), and 4 B-2 hangers.

And a huge ammo storage facility. One of the largest I've ever seen.

Edited by ReconRat
  • Upvote 3