Will everyone shut the hell up about guns

Simplysix

I'm on Dale's PMR 30 list (last time I had 30 rounds of anything in a pistol, I was 12, it said "crossman" on the frame, and there was a sudden decline in the local bullfrog, carp, muskrat population on the Sandusky River), but I'm also considering a new 22, AR, or O/U.

I'm on Dale's PMR 30 list (last time I had 30 rounds of anything in a pistol, I was 12, it said "crossman" on the frame, and there was a sudden decline in the local bullfrog, carp, muskrat population on the Sandusky River), but I'm also considering a new 22, AR, or O/U.

I think you should get one of each.:D

.... Ar ....

I'm not absolutely sure, but I think my wife actually recommended that I get another AR! We were discussing the fact that when the entitlements dry up, we live about 3 blocks from ground zero. "Do you still have that M16 thing?" "Nope, sold it when I bought the bike." "You shouldn't have."

Translation .... "You have my absolute permission to buy another AR even if it means that you get me some fucking scarf for my birthday in 2 weeks." Right?

In the late 90s, I had a Colt Sporter. And then a short barrelled Bushmaster up until '08. I'd probably get something relatively cheap like the Sig, Smith, or even another Bushmaster.